Trends- Natural Waist
Ladies, bridal trends change every week, but we think this one is here to stay- Natural Waist is the new hot trend. Along with lace, lace, and more lace, the natural waist reigns supreme among designers this season.
Honestly, what's not to love?!? This silhouette looks great on so many women. You don't have be a size 2 to pull this style off. And if you are a size 2, you're in luck also!
We always ask, "How do you want to look on your wedding day?" And what answer do we get? "Skinny!" Welcome to the glory of natural waist gowns! If you're more busty, it works. If you're more hippy, it works. It just WORKS!!
Some tips to pulling this style off:
- If you're on the bustier side, look for gowns with a sweetheart neckline. This goes against everything your mother ever told you, I know. But a sweetheart neckline actually helps keep the girls in check.
- Tend to be on the more curvaceous side? Find a gown with a generous amount of beading on the bodice. This helps your guests look up and your face and not down at your curves.
- Less busty brides- Try on an illusion collar with your natural waist dress. This "illusion" can help you appear a bit more busty and help balance you out.
- If you're more petite, 5'4 and shorter, this trend can be tricky for you, so trust your consultant!
- Don't be afraid to add a belt or flower to even further accentuate that tiny waist of yours. This looks best on more simple (less beaded), fuller gowns.
Send us your questions, Ladies! See you soon!